Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving Message From The CEO


To all INI employees,

It's been nearly five months since I've taken on the reins of CEO of the company and I'm still trying to grasp all of the responsibilities that go along with this position.  After having spent more than forty-four years knee deep in operational issues, it's a bit hard to pull away from that day-to-day mind set.  However, with the competent leaders we have in place today, I know everything is in good hands. 

As we prepare for one of the biggest days of the year with our Thanksgiving editions, I also realize how hard our people are working to meet deadlines, improving our products, increasing sales and satisfying readers.  That ongoing dedication and commitment are what makes this company special and what has led to our continuous success. 

It's easy to say we're thankful right now with the holiday upon us, but I want everyone to know we're thankful every day, every week and every month throughout the year!  We're blessed with a great group of employees and I want to say it again......thank you for all you do!!! 

Have a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving! 

Ed Dulin

No comments:

Post a Comment