Thursday, March 25, 2021

Arizona welcomes Lindsay Walker

 


Lindsay Walker has joined the Phoenix Independent as an Editor.

 Her immediate family are her mom, Olivia and sister, Natalie.

 I’m from Phoenix! I’ve lived in the Valley since I was 10 years old after moving from Chicago.

 Prior to graduating with my master’s degree in journalism from Arizona State University, I spent some time working in the advertising world. I was an account manager, working directly with clients and making sure creative projects were completed on time. I’m thrilled to be writing and informing people in my hometown now. Most recently, I was a local editor for Patch, a digital news site, also covering the Phoenix-metro area and Tucson.

 I’m a huge pop culture fan, so I love going to the movies and staying on top of the latest TV shows. I also try to get outside and hike when it’s nice out. When I’m not doing either of those, I’m usually reading.