Monday, March 20, 2006

Audrey Marie McMahon

ANNIVERSARY PROFILE

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

Name: Audrey Marie McMahon

Newspaper: The Leader & State Register, Sussex Post

Position: I'm retired, but on-call when needed. I have worked in Ad Services, Editorial and the Office, helping when needed. I mainly now work at the Front Desk.

Number of years in the newspaper or printing business: 40 years - started in Dec. of 1966!

Job description: I always worked in Ad Services, until retirement.

What I like best (about my job): The position I do now I enjoy - talking and seeing people.

Most memorable moment with INI: Too many to mention!

Hobbies/Interests: Love to travel, spend time with my family. I have five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren! Keeps me busy!

Fun fact (about myself): Last year, I started a Red Hat Society Chapter here in Seaford and we have lots of fun and laughs. I love to be busy!!!