Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pat Lee


Pat Lee

Name: Pat Lee

Newspaper: Delmarva Group

Position: Advertising Director

Years in Business: 8 years in the Newspaper Industry; 12 years in Publishing as an Advertising Copywriter for Simon & Schuster

Job Description: As Advertising Director, I strive to increase advertising revenue in all products through employee coaching & consulting, and by creating advertising programs. I work to increase efficiencies and productivity and to build and strengthen community ties.

What I like best about my job is helping others: helping sales people to become better at what they do and helping customers to reach their goals.

Most memorable moment with INI: My first Management brainstorming session where I got to meet Joe Smyth, John Wolfe and Tom Byrd for the first time.

Hobbies/Interests: Skiing,cycling, kickboxing and reading. More than anything or anyone else, I absolutely adore my daughter.

Fun Fact (about myself): I earned a brown belt in Thai kickboxing - as the only girl between two brothers, learning how to fight was essential to my survival!!!