Below is an email received from one of our network partners and commercial print clients.
Hi Everybody,
I wanted to drop you all a note commending Donz down in preprints ( I'm sure you have a name for that department).
He called me yesterday to let me know that a preprint had arrived with an expired date. Getting up with us immediately gave us time to inform the advertiser and let him decide if he wanted to get them reprinted or not.
The advertiser was very appreciative but elected to go ahead and run them with the incorrect date anyway. But we were able to inform him and possibly avoided an issue if it had just run incorrect without the advertiser knowing about it.
It is good to know that we have very committed people looking out for us in every aspect of the print process.
Just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate it.
Susan Lyons
Publisher
Coastal Point