Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Glenn Rolfe Celebrates 10 Years With INI

ANNIVERSARY PROFILE
10 YEARS
Glenn Rolfe

Name: Glenn W. Rolfe

Newspaper: Sussex County Post

Position: News Editor

Number of years in the newspaper or printing business: 33 (23 in sports at the Evening, now Morning, Times, in Sayre, Pa.)

Job description: cover major issues, news, happening and events on a countywide basis in Sussex.

What I like best (about my job): Diversity. No two weeks are ever the same.

Most memorable moment with INI: There are two: Meeting and working for a brief period with the late Wright Robinson, and Interviewing Charlie Daniel for a feature story.

Hobbies/Interests: Ice hockey, NASCAR racing, college football, especially Penn State.

Fun fact (about myself): Back in Endless Mountains of Pennsylvania and New York state from where I migrated, I am known as Dr. Pepper – for my culinary love and ability to mow down some of the hottest peppers on earth.