Tom,
Just a note to let you know how pleased I am with the service I am receiving from the current night crew. So often people are quick to find faults in others but do not take the time to recognize their positive qualities. I have been meaning to notify you for a while now but when I think of it, I am driving and don't have access to a computer and I'm certain you wouldn't want me to call you in the early morning hours. Tony Blue has been efficient in getting the Cape Gazette to me in a timely fashion and operates the forklift flawlessly. Keith calls me to let me know that my papers are ready and doesn't hang up until he shares a kind word such as "drive safely", "look forward to seeing you", etc. When I arrive, they both make me feel that I am the most important person in the building. Several others whose names I don't know are always pleasant and show genuine care that I receive top notch service. Thanks for providing me with a great team. Keep up the good work!
Thanks,
Joni Weber