Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tina Pendexter Celebrates 10 Years With INI


ANNIVERSARY PROFILE
10 YEARS



Name:  Tina Pendexter

Newspaper: Apache Junction/Gold Canyon, East Mesa, Gilbert & Queen Creek/San Tan Valley Independent Newspapers

Position:  Business Manager

Number of years in the newspaper or printing business:  10 years (this time), at the age of 10, I delivered the Casa Grande Dispatch and the Penny Saver off of my bicycle for a couple of years!

Job description:  I manage everything in the East Valley office except the Editorial side of things.  We have a shared leadership in our office which works out very well.  I have an excellent sales, circulation and production staff!

What I like best (about my job):  Working with the staff to see the fruits of our labor come to life.

Most memorable moment with INI:   Every day is memorable when you work with people you like.

Hobbies/Interests:  My main interests are community, children and making sure people are fed.  I am currently on the Board of Directors for the United Food Bank, The East Valley Boys & Girls Clubs and the Apache Junction Chamber of Commerce.  Then we are also foster care providers.  I like to see people who are deserving, happy and I try my best to give back when and where I can.

Fun fact (about myself):  A fun fact about myself is that I played trombone from grade 4 thru 12th grade.  I held 1st chair throughout that time.  I very much enjoyed band and was involved in marching band, honor band, jazz band, winter band, and yes, I even went to band camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment