Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Great Customer Service


Vicki Brown, Customer Service Rep. in the Dover office  did a memorial ad for a family who was traveling out of town.  They were so happy with what appeared in the paper when they returned to town they stopped in the office and presented her with a Thank You card signed by the whole family. Well done Vicki!!!

 Vicki writes:
“I was contacted by a family via phone and was asked what was needed to place a memorial notice in the paper.  The family was traveling out of town and there was no one here local to follow up and the initial contact person was unable to be contacted also.  I made several calls to get all of the information and payment need to run the ad on Sunday 3/30/14 and the family was filled with gratitude that I followed up repeatedly until I obtained all of the info needed.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment