The following was sent to Richard
Dyer, managing editor of the Mesa, Queen Creek/San Tan Valley and Apache
Junction/Gold Canyon Independent newspapers, from a journalism student at the
Arizona State University Walter Cronkite School of Journalism who wrote
articles for class assignments. You can see her work at http://mesaindependent.com.
Dear
Mr. Dyer,
I met my publishing requirement after submitting my most recent assignment.
Thank you for working with me these past five weeks. I appreciate the time you have devoted to editing and publishing my stories. I have learned a great deal from you and your editing skills. This has been a great experience for me and I cannot thank you enough for all of your help.
I truly appreciate it.
-Brianna Cossavella
I met my publishing requirement after submitting my most recent assignment.
Thank you for working with me these past five weeks. I appreciate the time you have devoted to editing and publishing my stories. I have learned a great deal from you and your editing skills. This has been a great experience for me and I cannot thank you enough for all of your help.
I truly appreciate it.
-Brianna Cossavella