Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Big Dog Publishing Sends Kudos To Valley


Dear Phil,

I just wanted to say WOW!  I just got our first issue of The Flagstaff-Sedona Dog and I cannot believe the difference in the quality of printing from your company.  You have taken our publication to a higher level already.  It looks like a new publication.  I never thought newsprint could look this good!  Wow, Wow, Wow!

Although I like to stay with the same people and vendors in our company, the last four years has been a challenge to find a quality printer that is equal to the quality of what we do in our publication.  It has been "hit and miss" and it was like a "box of chocolates" every time we printed as we "never knew what we were gonna get!"   It looks as though I have finally found our match in you!

Kudos to you and Mike and your entire production staff for a job well-down and even to Yoli in et your office whose "smile" over the phone and professionalism was a joy to work with.

I am grateful that my daughter Gina, who just started her own publication, The Exchange, will not have to endure the frustration I had for the past years BEFORE we worked with you!   I am glad the timing worked out for you to print her first issue so she won't have to go through what I have had to in the past explaining to our advertisers why their ads came out blurry with bad color saturation and having to give refunds.  But worst than that, is being embarrased about the way the printing came out when everyone on "our team" worked so hard to make our publication so wonderful in every way!

My heartfelt thanks to you and the entire staff at Valley Newspapers and I look forward to a long and mutally beneficial relationship for years to come!

Most gratefully,
Ann Herrington, Publisher/Editor
Big Dog Publishing
The Prescott Dog/The Mohave Dog
The Flagstaff-Sedona Dog